Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Bar Matron Finished

And, she's done. Well, except I may go back and fuss with the mugs a bit more, I'm not sold on the highlights. We'll see. I went whiter and heavier on the highlights on the apron than I did on her tunic because I wanted it to read as whiter. The apron flattened out a lot in the pictures, but even live I'm not sure it quite worked out the way I wanted. Either way, I'm not unhappy with it. Hmm, actually, it looks like I might need to do a little touch up on her vest, too. A small thing. 

Oh, don't worry, the cat hair on the base isn't attached. 

No comments:

Post a Comment