Wednesday, March 13, 2013

New Projects

Started new projects today. First, a couple scorpions. These should go fast.


It's just a brown basecoat so far. This is what I'll be aiming for, more or less (thank you, Google). Hmm. My base color maybe should have been a little warmer...but once I start putting the reddish colors on, it might be OK. We'll see.


And, a start on a couple others. The monk I've posted before. The satyr is a conversion I did with help while I was down at Reaper. They have different skin tones. The monk is going to be trouble, I can tell. Found another mold line on his head that I had to take care of. I still cling to the hope that the diorama he's going in might be good enough for competition, but I have my doubts. The satyr has some rough spots from the conversion,  but they only show if you're looking from odd angles, so I'm going to ignore it and continue.





No comments:

Post a Comment