Thursday, May 9, 2013

Back to the ghost

Got back to working on the ghost today, in the 'clear up the pile of half done stuff' effort. I worked on her hair. I put some darker shadows under some of the sections and in the deeper grooves between sections. I added a higher highlight, and then put some glazes of the base color over the highlights to try to smooth it out. Then layered the highlights back up again. Then glazed some more. It was pretty much back and forth like that, trying to get the highlights smooth, bright enough, and with a hue that fit in. I'm still not sure I'm liking it yet. So, I'm going to let it sit overnight and see what I think tomorrow.

After I'm done with the hair, I'll clean up the skin, and then do the 'cloth' wrappings and such.

Not sure what I'm going to do with the base, either.



No comments:

Post a Comment