Just a drybrush on the texture. The paste contracted when it dried, so it ended up more textured than it was initially. I've decided I like my other textured pastes better; this stuff was stiff and clumpy enough that it was hard to get it spread out the way I wanted.
Anyway, they're done. I've started another three, just base coated the skin so far, but since they look pretty much like these three did at that stage I'm not putting in new pictures for them.
Also worked on Hannah's skin and face.
I put some lipstick on her, and will probably also put on some eye shadow once I've done her dress and have a better idea what color would be good. I think I have a little touch up on her skin to do, too.