Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Class example. Zahra: Primer. Sorceress: Some more pieces.

I did another demo mini for a class I'm planning for this year's ReaperCon. This guy is purposely low contrast.


Yesterday I did some puttying and gluing of pieces on other figures I've started. In part, that got Zahra ready for primer today.



She's got a lean to her. Part of it is the sculpt, but part is also how she's on the base. That's not going to be changing now - I had so much trouble getting her solid on the base, I'm not going to mess with it. She has a couple more pieces, but they will have to go on after the main body is painted.

And finally, I got some of the wavy bits of cloth for the sorceress.


Those pieces are not fitting very well at all. I'm going to have to putty them a lot, and then after that I'll add more. Also, I have not been able to figure out how she's supposed to fit on her base. Most likely, I'm going to build a custom base that fits where the various bottom pieces actually are.

No comments:

Post a Comment