Sunday, March 26, 2017

Diorama: Swords

I've started trying to make swords out of plasticard to use in the diorama - I want to hang a couple of swords on the wall behind the throne.

So far, it's just experiments and practice. Straight swords are harder than curved, it turns out.

They are quite flat, but since they're supposed to hang on a wall I'm hoping I will be able to add enough depth with paint that it'll be OK. Paint on a couple of these will be the next step.

I've also got the final base piece for the diorama and have been doing a bit of gap filling with it. I plan to start putting paint on it soon.

I've also picked up a couple of commission pieces, so posts will be a bit more infrequent while I work on those as well as these other projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment