Saturday, June 15, 2013

More zombies, more vestals

I worked on the zombies' skin more, and I think I'm done with it. I used thinned yellow and purple to layer on some blotches of rot. Then I glazed the whole thing with more of the Griphonne Sepia to kinda bring it all together. Then a drybrush of RMS Bloodless Skin for highlights. Now, if these guys were not meant to be for table top, I would not have used drybrushing for the highlights. But they are, and since they're rotted corpses to boot, a little roughenss on the skin isn't a bad thing.

Oh, I also put in eyes, teeth, and some of the entrails/broken flesh for the one who has it.I still need to do a bit of work on those parts.



And, the blood vestal. Just another layer of brighter highlights on the gold. I think with the next color it'll really start looking like what it's supposed to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment