Saturday, June 8, 2013

33!

Azumi's done. I may go back and smooth the blends on the swords; I need to take another look at them. They looked fine live, but rough in the pictures. So, I'll check tomorrow and see what I think then.

I think she may actually have been just a bit beyond my skill level. Very find detail, many difficult to reach areas, and since I haven't worked with resin before I think I did a poor job on the clean up. Now, that isn't really noticeable unless you look up close, but I can tell.





And, I worked some on the base for the vignette. Just base coated the rock/brick faces with the airbrush.


I've since dry-brushed on some highlights, which worked out well, and used a little putty in the join t between them to hide the edges and smooth it. That worked less well. I'm going to have to see if I can rescue the results. I'll have pictures of that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment