I continued working on the source lighting effect from the ball of flame today, lightening up the reflected light on the closest surfaces and refining it some. I also messed about with the positioning of the lighted areas a little. It still needs work...that lighting on her arm is now awful opaque and chunky. But it's progress.
I also did some shading and highlighting on the rest of her skin. It was kinda quick and dirty, but even so, it's amazing what a difference it makes. I'm going to try bringing some of the blue in as a light glaze over a couple of the high points.
You might notice I didn't put shadows under her legs. That's because I plan to give the clouds a slight glow.