Monday, September 14, 2020

Druanti: Skull, Leg

I got enough of the skull painted that I could glue his other leg on. Unsurprisingly, when I glued his main body to the base, I didn't get the positioning quite right. So, he's twisted a bit, and the leg doesn't quite line up. I have tried to force the issue by using a little extra glue and twisting him on the base. It might hold, but more likely I'll be putting enough dark paint in the joint to hide that it doesn't quite line up.

Next will be finishing the paint on his leg, the wood parts of the back piece, and the vines on the skull.

No comments:

Post a Comment