Painted up his arm and the chest plate, and got the chest plate and shield glued on. I've got the base coat on his shield, but it needs a bunch more work still. Next time I'll probably do that and the little hanging talismans he's got. Then, all that will be left is the wings and the basing. I think it'll take more than one session to finish...maybe 2 or 3.
It was pointed out to me that the colors come across as a little disjointed. I think that's true, particularly the hair now that most of the torso is covered with armor, and with the spots of green on the leaves. I knew that was a risk when I added the purple. I'm not sure I'm going to do anything about it at this point. If I were doing more with this guy I might, but...he's just going to sit on my shelf.
I might try making the gems in the talismans teal, and see if that helps.