Friday, January 24, 2020

Hippoltya: Skin, face, base coating

I dry-fit Hippolyta's sword, and decided it was sticking out from the figure too far for it to be safe to glue in place before the rest was done. Too much risk of breaking it off or bending the sword or something while working on the figure. So, I am going to finish the rest of her, then deal with her other arm.

So today I finished the skin and face, and base coated a bunch of the rest of it. Her face...the features are tiny, and somewhat indistinct. I may do more with it, or I may not. It looks OK from a gaming table distance, which might be good enough. I didn't notice how uneven her eyes are until I saw the pictures; I may have to take another look at that. It might be the figure and not me, as I'm pretty sure I didn't miss the eye sockets.




No comments:

Post a Comment