Thursday, September 11, 2014

Plugging along

Primed and base coated the green stuff on Hans. The fingers are a little chunky and the firefinger is still cut off (he's only got 3 fingers wrapped over the gun, if you look close), but I'm still happy with it.



Also made some progress on the skeleton. Highlighted the heads, did the leathers, and base coated the hair on the one head.



I think I'm going to make the border of the chain mail the same red as the rags, Doesn't make a ton of sense, but maybe it'll blend in. As for the big dark brown swatch on the back of his belt, there was a pool of wash there that I kept hitting with my finger while it dried. That pulled up the liquid, which left a bare spot with that dark ring around it. I put a heavy blob of wash on it to try to cover it over, but that made that dark blob...and the dark ring still shows. Haven't decided how concerned about this I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment