I started with Hans, figuring I'd work on his skin. Which I did. But then I found a big mold line on the inside of his left arm. Also, I'm not sure if it's a casting defect or what, but the fingers on his right hand were too short. It looked to me like they should wrap father around the gun than they were. So I pulled out the green stuff. Smoothed out the mold line, tried to give him longer fingers. We'll see how that works out. It wouldn't surprise me if my added fingertips end up kinda funny looking. I'll have to re-prime those parts and start again. Looks like I added some cat hair, too. I'll have to trim that off once the stuff has finished drying.
So then I moved on to the skeleton. Didn't get much done, just put a base coat and wash on the heads and hand.