Saturday, April 3, 2021

Jack: Face & Hair. Ban-Luca.

I got back to Jack today. I got highlights and shadows on his face, some lip color, some eye color, and base coated his hair. All of those parts need more work. On his face I want to give him some freckles and then add some glazes to give it more depth. The eyes and hair need to be finished. I went this way so I could see some of the colors together before deciding how I wanted to finish the skin.




I think I'm going to finish the eyes first, because that blank stare is just creepy.

Also got primer on my next small scale project. This is Ban Luca, an Arena Rec figure. I want to get the Arena Rex figures that I have partially put together painted and finished before I forget what all the weapons go to, She's going to be frustrating because of casting quality, so look for a table top quality paint job on her.



No comments:

Post a Comment