Friday, January 1, 2021

Drusil: Hair, Shiny Bits

 Got highlights on Drusil's hair today. I hate doing hair. 

I also base coated the greaves and her armored bikini. I wonder about her clothing choices...I mean, I'd have wanted an armored gauntlet under that dragon, too. 


I'm not in love with the gold, now that it's on there. I'm debating between sticking with it and seeing if it's better when the shading and highlighting is in place, or switching to make those pieces maybe black or dark purple with gold highlights instead. I also was having a problem where the gold would go on nice and rich and saturated, and then when it dried it would get chalky. I'm not sure what the deal is there. I've used this paint before - even on this figure - and did not have that problem. I'll probably try going over it again next time, making sure to shake it well beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment