Sunday, November 10, 2019

Demon: Face highlights

Yesterday I worked on making some more little corals. I finished them today and they are still drying/curing, so I did not get pictures. They look pretty much like the last ones anyway. I also Dagon's legs on, but more on that later.

Today I worked on Big Blue's face, adding some more highlights:


I'm not sure how I feel about it. He's got some pretty sharp lines to him, and I'm afraid it's making him look a little cartoony. Then again, maybe that's not a terrible thing. I'm not sure. As usual, I'm just going to press on and see how it goes. Next will be the brighter highlights.

And, Dagon. I'd glued him up yesterday, so today was gap filling.



See how you can't see any gaps where his legs meet his body? Go me!

The color scheme I'm thinking about doing with him is going to be complicated, so next I'll probably dig out a test figure to try it out on.

No comments:

Post a Comment