Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Dagon: More base. Demon: More horns.

I got a package in the mail today with some little coral bits and shells my wonderful friend Michael Proctor of Clever Crow Studio sent me.

I added a few more bits from there to Dagon's base. Just a handful, as some stuff I couldn't fit in in a way I liked, and some of it I want to try making molds from and casting copies.

Here's the updated base:

After that, I got a little time in on Dagon. I tried putting the dark purple on just the tip of his other horn. I don't have a preference right now for more vs. less dark on the horn, so I'm going to work on the necklace and see if that helps me decide, once more different colors are in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment