Sunday, November 24, 2019

Dagon: Base Done. Demon: Shading back.

I did manage to finish off Dagon's base today.

I'm pretty happy with the result, except I probably could have highlighted the tube coral more.

If I had time after I finished the base, my plan was to start on Dagon's main body with the airbrush. I did have time, but really didn't feel like getting in to the airbrush. Instead, I worked on shading the back of the demon. It's the last skin-area I have for him.

I don't like working with the airbrush in the evenings because I have much more limited time (and I'm usually more tired). So probably what I will do this week is work on finishing him. Another possibility is maybe working on one of the Amazons...but he's awfully close to the 'power through until he's done' point.

No comments:

Post a Comment