Monday, July 4, 2016

Takhi's Details and Base. Hunter's Shading.

So I decided what to do with the talisman on Takhi's base. Then, with all the stuff on his main body done, I glued his other arm on.

I think having the other arm in place helps a lot. I also got in some work on his base today. I had planned to cover the top of the wood with some textured paste, leaving just a 1/4 inch border around the edge, but now I'm thinking I kinda like it this way and putting some plants right along the bottom edge of the bard might be good enough.

Since I had to set Takhi aside while the glued arm was setting, I got back to work on the hunter by darkening up the shadows.

Going to have to go back and smooth some of the transitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment