Sunday, July 10, 2016

Takhi and His Base

Did the cleanup on Takhi today. I don't think you'll see a lot of difference from yesterday's pictures. I'm gong to look him over for anything I missed, but unless I find something, he's done. Well, he needs sealer and then he's done.

I'm quite pleased with him. The only thing that is questionable is how the saturated green on his staff draw attention away from the main body of the figure, but I'm hoping once he's on his base (which will have a lot of bright green) that will balance that out some.

Speaking of his base, I started painting it today. It's meant to be like a hill that's mostly dirt with some rocks sticking out. I'm going to put lots of moss, ferns, and foliage on it, in hope of giving it a ;woodsy undergrowth' sort of look. We'll see how that goes. My basing skills are not great.

No comments:

Post a Comment