Saturday, January 31, 2015

Templar: Armor and Sword

Finished off her boots. I decided they weren't in as bad a shape as I thought. Then I went on to her metal bits - the sword, some armor plates, buckles and such.

I think with the metals done she's come together reasonably nicely. Tomorrow I need to finish the wrappings on the sword and then do a bunch of touch up. You can see where I got blue on her left shoulder. :p

I also put a base coat on her base,

Next will be washes to bring out the crevasses, and glazes to put in some variety and depth and pull in some of the colors from the figure itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment