Tuesday, April 15, 2014

More colors in.

I didn't get as much done as I'd hoped tonight, but I did get base colors in for a couple of the remaining chunks.



I see I've got a couple thin spots in the base coat to go back to. That green will be shaded with the same indigo as the rest, though probably a darker shade of it. Then I might use that same color as the glow of the orb he's got. We'll see. I was originally going to use yellow for that, but with the highlights on the orange robe going to yellow I'm not sure that's such a good idea. On the other hand, since that indigo is the shadow color for everything else, maybe using it as the OSL color isn't such a good idea, either. We'll see.

There will probably be more dark brown on him when he's done. The pouches, the scabbard for his dagger, his belt, maybe those armor(?) plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment