Saturday, July 27, 2013


Finished two of the bots today. They just had to go on their bases.I had to adjust the angle of their legs a bit. I think when I cut them off the tab that was used to attach them to the old bases, it allowed the legs to angle out too far. They were walking on the inside edge of their feet. So, I used some pliers to (gently!) push their legs back in, repaired the paint, and put them in place.

Now it looks like I have some glue fog to clean up.

I also put new feet on the blue guy. They're a little lumpy, but they'll do. Tomorrow I can prime and paint them, and then he'll be done too.

I also started my second batch of rats. No picture because they look the same as the last rats. I'll put up a picture when they're finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment