Sunday, November 18, 2012

Today's Progress

So, did a base coat on part of the ghost:


Did the djinn's horns and put highlights on his hair. Oh, and some of the bits of his belt. I'm still debating what to do with the pants. I may finish the rest and come back to those.




And, the drow. Highlights on her armor, base coat on the filigree and other bits that are gold. I highlighted the black armor with a medium gray metallic. I'm not sure if I'm happy with it or not. I'll get another look tomorrow, and maybe go back and make the highlights lighter. We'll see. One of the problems I have with metallics is the way they look depends so much on the light you're looking at them in. Enh, it doesn't really show in these pictures. Maybe I'll take her up to my proper photo setup tomorrow and see if I can get better pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment