Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Finally, Freehand

This is actually yesterday's progress.

I put the freehand pattern on the djinn's pants. I didn't do a great job of getting everything sized consistently and lined up correctly, but I'm hoping that the roundness of the pants, and the shading once it goes in, hides those errors. I'm not sold on the look, but I'm committed. I'm going to finish it out and see how things go. I think part of it might be that I'm experiencing some discomfort with the bright blue base color. I don't usually work with such large areas of colors that are so 'in-your-face'. Anyway, I'm hoping once the pants are done I'll be able to finish off the rest quickly.

And, some work on the ghost. Shaded and highlighted the main clothing. Base-coated the cloak.

Hmm. The picture shows a few chunks of paint on the cloak that need to be cleaned up. I'm also hoping I'll be able to finish this off quickly. It's the last one of these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment