Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Vin: Skirts

 I've got a plan for dealing with Vin's skirts now. I'm going to do the parts on one side, get it complete while using the other side as my holding spot, and then do the second half. Hopefully I can move around where I'm holding it, or hold it in less visible areas, and try to do it quickly to avoid too much rub-off. We'll see.

Anyway, I re-primed and started the base coat on half her skirts. I've decided to make them red at the top, transitioning to purple part way down. The purple I'm using is very transparent, which will help with the blending at the transition, but be terrible for coverage on the bottom. So, I have more base coating to do.

I'm not going to worry a ton about shading and highlights on the lower parts, as they're not going to be very visible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment