Saturday, July 31, 2021

Wall - Base Coat

 I got a fair bit of important work done on the display base today, though there's not a lot of visual progress. I was dry fitting pieces and adjusting things like the height of the railing to make sure everything was going to go together the way I want. I also decided what to put her other foot on, and got that ready to go. About the only obvious progress, though, was getting a base coat of gray on the wall section:

Next will be finishing the paint on there, painting the railing, and then attaching it to the wall piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment