Sunday, July 25, 2021

This project needs a name

 Got more work on on the scenic base. I got some paste on the foam to fill in gaps and give it a bit of protection. I forgot to texture it before doing that, so I tried doing it after. Still worked fine, so that's good to know. I worked out the placement of the figure and put in the pins so she could be dry fit into the base. Here's what it's going to look like.

Next steps for the base are to paint color on the back of the window, and then paint the stone. After that will be placing the railing.

I also need to start on her. I need to fix the bend on one of the lower fabric pieces, prime her, and start painting. I also need to figure out how I'm going to hold her while I'm painting her; she's much too big for any of my existing holders. 

Here's the front and back of the wall by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment