Saturday, August 22, 2020

Ariana: Face

 I continued working on Adriana today. I did highlights on her face and started on details, though there's still a fair bit of work to do there.




I'm pretty happy with how her face is coming along. There are definitely flaws - I think the shadow on her left cheek is too heavy and dark, for one - but by and large I like the way she's looking so far. Faces really start to come alive when you get to the point where you're adding details like the lips and eyes. I barely started on that today, but coloring the lips and adding just the irises for the eyes has made a big difference. 

I need to finish the eyes and eyebrows. I'm probably going to try giving her a bit of eye shadow and liner. I don't usually do that, but I think she'd wear it.  I've already given her nail polish. Once I've got those details in place, I'm probably going to do a couple glazes on different parts of her face to add some depth and complexity.

No comments:

Post a Comment