Thursday, July 9, 2020

Terrain, v2. Kay: Face

As planned, I started working on an alternate build of a wooden platform. This is much slower, but will probably look better when it's done. I've been gluing pieces together for most of the week, but then at the end of the evening the piece would have glue everywhere. I didn't want to get glue on my photo setup, so I skipped pictures. Today I finally remembered to take pictures before gluing.


Tonight I finished laying the planking. Next will be to trim off the overhanging ends.

It's far from perfect - It doesn't quite sit flat, and it's not quite symmetrical, even though I used a jig I made to get those corner angles right. Still, for me, it's not too bad.

I also got a little work in on Kay. Her face has been base coated and shaded, no highlights yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment