Saturday, January 5, 2019

Infelix: Loincloth, straps, boots. Abdel: Face, mane.

Continued on with Infelix, finishing the loin cloth and going to the leather straps and his boots.




He's coming along pretty quickly.I might try to finish him tomorrow, or I may not. I did just notice I haven't done his nipples yet...got to remember that detail next time.

I also started on Abdel, working on his face and mane.



I worked from a couple reference photos for his face. I don't love it - there's meant to be texture that isn't showing up well, especially in the white areas. I also think I need to soften up the edges of the stripes a little, probably with more texture. But before that, I think I need to get some color on the head wrap to see how things will go together. I may block in the color everywhere else before messing with the face more. Still haven't decided on colors for his clothing. Hmm...I might need to cut back on the shadow area on his mane, too. It looks like beige with white highlights than white with beige shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment