Monday, November 6, 2023

Last Mermaid. Zora.

 It's been a while. I was working on a commission that I couldn't share, and also painting a building that I haven't gotten good pictures of. I'll try to get some and post it.

I have a few projects I am to get done by the end of the year. One is the last mermaid, one is finishing off the Set figure I last worked on a year ago. I took a look at it and was really not thrilled with how the skin was going, so I need to think a bit on how to try to save it.

In the meantime, here's the start of the mermaid:


The other thing I worked on a bit was Zora...it's been a number of months since I started her. She's not something I'm trying to finish by the end of the year, so I will be working on her occasionally at best. I wish I knew why so many figures are sculpted looking down. 




No comments:

Post a Comment