Sunday, July 3, 2022

Warsong Revenant: Beginnings

 With the base for the warsong revenant done, I'm moving on to the figure itself. This thing is like a jigsaw puzzle; figuring out what pieces need to be painted before what other pieces can be attached is a project of itself.

Anyway, I determined I needed to paint his legs followed by the inside of the leaf skirt thing before the leaf skirt pieces could be attached to the body of the figure. Got those done today and glued the leaf skirt on.

The inside of the skirt looks gray or black here, but it's a very dark green. I might lighten up some of it as I get farther along. The next step will be painting the outside of the skirt and then his chest and arm.

I was going to attach him to the base at this point, but there are only three attachment points and I'm concerned that they might break during painting, so I'm going to wait to do that until he's farther along.

No comments:

Post a Comment