Sunday, November 22, 2020

Frigge: Leather, Dress

 Got highlights on Frigge's boots and sleeve. Then I debated for a long time about what to do with her dress. That's part of the reason it's taken me so long to get back to her, I had no idea what colors I wanted. I have been kind of giving the different factions in here similar coloring, so I kinda wanted to stick to that. It wasn't any help, though, as the other figure from this faction was just in leather, and I didn't want to give her an all leather outfit. I went through a couple options and settled on this light blue, which I think I like pretty well with the rest of her colors.



Her outfit is weird. The plates over the arm seem like they should be on a leather sleeve. So, I thought about switching the top of her dress to leather, but decided I still didn't want to do that. Some of those straps will be leather. The others are beaded, and they'll be darker blue and red. That'll match with the other character.


No comments:

Post a Comment