Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Skarre: Hair

I put the top layer of highlight on Skarre's hair, then glazed with the base color to smooth blends and bring more of that dark, dark brown back. Then I worked on putting a bit of those brighter highlights back again. The top layer is all but hidden between the glazing and the 3rd highlight, so I need to go back to that again.

Hair is like that. Once you get the basics in, it's a lot of futzing. But I'm hoping to call it good enough and be ready to move on after the next time I work on her.





I'm not sure what I'm going to do after her hair. Probably should do the horns, but I don't know what color I want for them yet. I may go to that inner metal necklace/collar thing she's got. That, at least, I know more of less what I want to do with.

No comments:

Post a Comment