Saturday, October 3, 2015

Freya: Skirt, Bodice

I wanted to work on her some today, but didn't want to do anything complicated. So I finished the base coat on her boots and gloves to get it good and solid, and then started the base coat on her skirt and bodice. Once again, I managed to choose a color that doesn't cover that well. I think it'll need one or two more coats to be a good opaque base.

As far as the color goes, I think it's fighting with the red hair a bit, but I'm hopeful that once the green cloak is put in place it'll help make everything play together.

No comments:

Post a Comment