Sunday, February 16, 2014

Quick update

I had good intentions for what I was going to get done today...but then I got distracted doing some straightening up in my work space. Yes, it does still look like kind of a mess, but it's way better than it was. I had a collection of random cardboard boxes and plastic containers laying around, and now at least things are stacked a little more neatly, and I won't have to do as much digging for basing supplies. They've all been moved into that white stack of plastic cases.

I did get a little done on the vestal, just finishing the base coat on her armor and lining it a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment