Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Arena: Wall Details

 I decided to take a break from Lucifer tonight, and I worked on some arena wall sections. I put a second coat of gray on these sections, and then did the under coat and base coat on the metal bits. 


I think I have a plan for how I'm going to get this guy painted and put together. I'm going to get the base coat done on all sections, shade and highlight the banners and bronze medallions that should not be washed in the same colors I'm going to use for the stone. 

The next part I'm debating about. The sections would need to be gap filled after they are glued together, so from that standpoint I should put it together, gap fill, re-base coat the joint, then wash. On the other hand, having everything put together will make some pretty hard to get areas for washing, so...maybe wash and finish the sections, put them together, then deal with the gaps and re-paint as needed.

For now I'm going to focus on getting everything base coated. The rest of the decisions can wait until that is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment