Friday, May 28, 2021

6!

 I've finished up the tower over the past few days. There are some things that I like better than the first one, and some that are definitely worse. I like the slope of the roof better, and while I like the appearance of the underhang bits, I did a very poor job constructing and attaching them. So much room for improvement there. I also was much sloppier with the beams on the top section. I'm probably going to make one more, just for more practice (and maybe I'll remember windows) and to try to put those lessons into practice, but I may wait a bit to start. I have some other projects I want to do.


And then there's Jack. I worked on the hat and goggles, and those are pretty much done. I have started on the unattached bits - the feather, and the cigarette holder. You can see in the pictures I attached the cigarette holder. I was going to do that last to avoid breaking it, but...well, I got impatient. Now I'm going to have to be super careful as I finish this piece up.


He still doesn't have the feeling I was going for, but now that his hat is filled in...I don't hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment