Sunday, March 7, 2021

Wood Elf, Jack - Skin

I got started on base coats on Jack and the elf today. I had put some thought into what Jack's color scheme would be like, and then decided to use the same skin and hair colors on the elf just so I wouldn't have to get out different paints. Then, after base coating the skin on both, I ended up finishing the skin and face on the elf, and starting the hair. It did help verify that those two colors would work together, but mostly I just felt like continuing on the elf.



Oh yeah, I also put an undercoat on the basing. This was to help make sure all the cracks and crevasses are painted in dark. I'll go back over it with gray.

Looks like she's also one of those that doesn't want to photograph well. Boo!

I got a base coat on Jack's skin - same base as on the elf. That was it for him, though.



No comments:

Post a Comment