Almost got Zahra done today, but not quite. Everything on the main figure is finished - the gold bits, her spear, even the base. It has also all been sealed.
I also finished, including sealer, the other part of her headpiece. I decided to wait until her other hand with the whip is painted and then glue them both on at the same time.
I'm also considering trying to fix her lean. I think it's gotten worse, and it's really starting to annoy me. However, what would be involved would be trying to shove a little putty under her foot. Doable, but can be kind of tricky and make things worse. We'll see.