Saturday, July 28, 2018

Bonaccia: Hair, Boots, Gloves, Cloak

I finished Bonaccia's hair today. It's an experiment; I want it to read as black, and went with a much more saturated blue-purple than I would usually use. Have to see what it looks like when everything else at least has a base color on it.

I continued the expermienting. Her sleeves and leggings are a not-quite-black that leans purple, the boots and gloves are a true black, and the cloak is a neutral but less dark black. The differences are visible, but they are also very subtle so they are only apparent if you look very close, under good lighting. I'm not sure I like that much black; I am thinking I will change the cloak to a dark purple instead. I finished the highlights on the sleeves and leggings, and started highlights on the boots and gloves. I want to give them a shiny, glossy look, so I will finish them up with white, and probably end up pulling back some of the blues that are there.




No comments:

Post a Comment