Wednesday, August 13, 2014

29!

Here's the vestal with the base finished.



That wraps up the whole set of five. As a project, they took way too long. But here they all are in order I did them from left to right.


Now, the next couple of pieces. This is Balon Greyjoy from the Dark Sword George RR Martin line. He was one of the ones I pulled to maybe be my competition piece for ReaperCon, but I didn't end up going with him. He's been sitting on my desk prepped since then. His left hand is separate, so I want to get him done and put together before I lose the thing. He also suffers from fuzzy primer syndrome, so the quality I'm going to be able to get on him is limited already.


And, I feel like doing something different, so...mousling. The front view pictures did not come out.


What happened to the giant skeleton? Well, I'm not happy with how he's coming along, and I haven't decided what to do about it yet. I may redo his base coat and start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment