Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Set: Bits

 He's going to look weird for a few days. Today I filled a couple of holes in the resin that I'd missed before, did the shading and highlights on his other hand (still a separate piece, not pictures), spent some time figuring out what order the remaining areas need to be painted in based on the locations of pieces that still need to be attached, and then did a base coat of the scorpion tail and an undercoat of some of the pieces that will be gold.



The stuff on his arms and legs I can do without interfering with anything else, but it's the stuff around his midsection that I need to work on in order to be able to put the pieces that still need to be attached in place. So, I'm probably going to swap between those to sections. I might go back and redo the wraps with a lighter, cooler base tone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment