Finished Ronso tonight. Finally! I started him back in January. It's been a long road. He's not my highest quality piece ever, but I like him. I finished off the base, and also decided that his head, horns, and braids, needed lighter highlights, so I did that too. I think it's most noticeable on the horns. There's some clean up I should do on his feet that I missed; I will try to remember to do that next time I paint.
His feet and body are different colors, I swear! The color distinction doesn't show up well in pictures.
Going to go back to the merfolk after this, and I've got some commissions I need to do that I can't show here.