Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Mer-King: Shading Skin

 With the drow done, I've gotten back to the Merking. Yesterday I replaced to top part of his scepter with a piece of brass rod. It's straight(er) now, but has other issues. I will determine how/if they need to be addressed as things progress. Then tonight, I got back to working on his skin. Cleaned up the base coat post scepter replacement, and started the shading.

I also did the gap filling on Set that he needed; he's ready for paint as soon as I figure out how to put together some kind of holder for him. Also did some prep on another new project that isn't ready to be shown's a angel figure I 3-D printed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment