Today I started putting in the texture on Orlando's tabard. It's just the beginning of something that's going to take a while. I did the shadow areas in one panel of the yellow. It still needs a lot of tweaking - my lighter shadows got lost, and they will also need to be made broader. Yeah, that's kind of unusual, but since I plan to texture this surface, the texture will have to be present in the mid tone areas as well.
Don't worry, it'll make more sense when I get farther into it.
I also put a base coat on Thoth's linens. As I suspected, getting some color on the rest of the figure is helping with his skin.