Saturday, September 16, 2017

10!

Here's the barbarian, base and all.


Along with finishing him, I continued the nun today. I base coated most of her clothing and started on highlights on the black.



I'm not sure about red for the head scarf thing. I might switch that to black...or, since this one is meant to be a quick paint, I may just live with it as is. I was working with this figure to determine if the badly cast resin was going to be workable. I found that there are some areas, deep folds and such, where the primer didn't reach or was very light that took some work to get covered - the paint wanted to bead and run off. But I did eventually get some to stick. So, I think the figures with the bad resin are going to be paintable with some extra work, but they're not going to be great.

Still, I have been having fun painting her. Battle nun!

No comments:

Post a Comment