Saturday, March 19, 2016


Here's Trista, all finished. Highlights on the red are a little brighter in person than they look in the pictures. They could be higher still, and it would be better.

Also did some work on Takhi. Put highlights on his leg. I also figured out what it was about the highlights that were bothering me - I have 2 highlight tones, and the darker of them was too light, too close to the top level highlight. So, it ended up looking too start because the step between the midtone and the highlight area was too large. I picked out a darker tone in the same family, and things started coming together very nicely. I went back and re-worked the highlights on his chest and arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment